"I have been cured of cancer twice, the first time they were inwardly, and the best doctors int he City of Salt Lake said there was not hopes, but I ws healed through faith. The Second oen came on my face and Elizabeth curtis put her cancer medicine on it and it is cured now. I am in fairly good healthe now and can work hard yet. My desire has been to always do my share of work and everything I was called to do in the Church all my life. I have tried to do what was right and hope to remain faithful unto the end."
July 28, 1927 at Eden Arizona - 83 years of age.
Taken from: Elijah and Francis Hancock, by Spencer Palmer
09 July, 2008
Elijah Hancock Testifies of His Faith
Posted by Rachel at 10:40
Labels: 1927, Elijah Hancock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment