As I was going through some papers this evening I came across a letter Kevin had written to me and his dad Bob. Kevin was on a trip with Grandpa and Grandma McGrath and Amy to Orem, Utah. They were visiting Aunt Karen and Uncle Bruce. It was written in 1986, so Kevin was 10 years old.
This is the letter he wrote to me his Mom.
Dear Mom,
How are you? I'm fine. How is DaDa?
Aunt Karen & Uncle Bruce are okay.
I miss you and Dad.
I A.M. okiedonkey.
Amy, my darling, pretty, wonderful, sis is okay.
Rachel is
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY
I'll be glad when I get back.
I wuv you.
I wuv $. (smiling)
I wuv the place we are staying.
It is BIIIIIG!
Not as big as you think.
Cuz its only 3 stories high,
Not very big, sorry. (smiling)
Well, its a dumb time to quit but I can't think of much to say, so go-od night.
Love, Kevin
What a card!!!
13 July, 2008
Letter from Kevin Alan Thomas Humphreys
Posted by Anonymous at 16:30
Labels: 1986, Kevin Alan Thomas Humphreys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I'm glad I'm FFFFFFUUUUUUNNNNNNYYYYYY!
We had the privilege to take Kevin and Amy on a number of trips and always enjoyed them immensely. They are great grandchildren.
Raymond
Post a Comment