The mission was a new problem to me from start to finish but one well worth all the cost. It did not cost much money because we did not have it and that was problem number one for the full two years. The total cost, covering railroad fares, clothes, books and everything else was three hundred and fifty dollars and fifty cents. The fifty cents I borrowed in El Paso, Texas on the way home to finish paying the railroad fare.
Now if you can beat that, 25 months in the mission field, all expenses paid for $350.00, my hat is off to you and I want to learn how you did it. Well, that experience has been a blessing throughout my life. It taught me to say no when it came to buying things that I could not afford.
12 July, 2008
Mission Cost
Posted by Rachel at 16:23
Labels: 1901, James Franklin McGrath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment