In August or September 1991, I took PJ to have his first haircut at a shop. Until then I cut his hair at home, but his hair was difficult to cut... rather wiry and stiff. I took him to a walk-in salon. He climbed up in the chair and they prepared him for the cut, put the drape on and started talking to him. The beautician said, "So young man, what grade are you going to be in this year," as the school year was about to start. PJ just looked at her. I was standing nearby. And she asked again, "What grade are you going to be in this year? Third? Fourth?" And he just looked at her, and I happened to hear the conversation, standing nearby. I said, "He's not in school, he's only three!" She was shocked. He was tall for his age.
24 July, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment