23 July, 2008

Couple of Heels

Mother and Velma were out in the yard trying to dig a big hole to plant a tree. They were about exhausted trying to dig it big enough. Just then Frank came home so they asked him to help them dig the hole. Frank said "Ok I will, but first I'm starving. I need something to eat first." Velma and Mother looked at each other and Velma said she didn't have any bread except the loaf end, and Mother said she only had a loaf end. So they said, OK, we can put them together and make a sandwich for Frank. So That's what they did. They had some meat and each brought their heel and put it all together and gave Frank the sandwich. He ate it then went to work digging the hole. While he was working he was heard to mutter, " To think I would do this for a couple of heels.:

0 comments: