When Karen and I were very young Dad and Mom had a Henry J car. I think maybe it was about a 1950 or somewhere in there. Anyway, it seems like it was maroon or red. I remember the night before we were going to go on a family trip Mom and Dad would make a bed in the back seat of the car for themselves and baby Karen, and a bed across the front seats for me. At least I would get to go out there and sleep so I would be ready early in the morning when it was time to go. I don't know how many times that happened, but I remember at least once and it was an exciting adventure to a little kid.
09 August, 2008
Family Vacations by Laura
Posted by Anonymous at 20:04
Labels: 1950s, James Raymond McGrath, Karen McGrath Nay, Laura McGrath Humphreys, Myrna Jane Hancock McGrath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment